Well, we all have come to a point in life, when a co-worker caught your eye or a fellow college student was the reason behind skipping a heartbeat when he comes near.
You are interested in him and are embarrassed to ask him directly. The only thing you can do is a brouhaha when he is around you.
You are lost out of words when he is near you.
So, how will you come to know whether he is interested in you?
Here are some 15 hints that a guy may be interested in you.
- He smiles a lot when he looks at you:
Maybe during the conversation or when you both find yourself looking at each other. The smile sometimes seems never-ending.
- He maintains a confident eye contact with you:
Maintaining a confident eye contact on a regular basis is one of the hints that proves he is interested in you.
- He is nervous around you:
According to a research, if a person likes someone then he tends to be nervous around that person especially if he is not much familiar with the person he likes.
- He compliments you:
Regardless of the flattery, you may find him giving genuine compliments on a regular basis like Oh! That’s a nice perfume, dress, lipstick, etc.
- He initiates the conversation every time:
He is the one who initiates the conversation and may ask many questions about the topic you’re interested in.
- He may seem jealous when you are with other guys.
- He may shower you with gifts – Not only on your birthday but on any random day.
- He prefers to be near you even when he is super busy and is having a back-breaking schedule. Example: Mr X is very busy but still manages to meet his angel as she wants to meet him on that day.
- He will start acting nicer and more generous when you are around him.
- He behaves or says he miss you when you both are away from one another for some time.
- He will do things to make you laugh and stay positive.
- He will offer you a support. This includes grabbing you by the hand to help you cross a busy highway.
- He is the first one to say sorry when something unfortunate happens between you.
- He develops a strong interest on your social media and engage more on social media conversations and comments. All of a sudden, he starts commenting and liking your Facebook/Instagram posts.
- He doesn’t mind spending on you and may spend his last dime in order to impress you.